Wednesday, July 16, 2008

You got mail ! Angel and Mortal

~ Sand...ie~

I am very blessed by my Angel during the YA gathering...

At the beginning, we are supposed to let Melvin knows about our felts need, and i smsed him a few items:
- New job
- financial stability

Before the event, i did not received sms or anything from her, i tot my angel was missing or forget that she got a mortal waiting for her..

During the event, i received a card and a book mark from her. When all the angels were reviewed, she started to talk to me, and asking me how am i doing as regards to my felt needs.

I mention to her that i am looking for a tuition teacher for my niece, and before that i did called up a agency, but no response from them. Last friday, my angel past me a name card, she knew someone who can help me. Today morning i called that person, and before that my angel had already called her earlier.

I believe this little act from my angel, really make my day... Expect from the unexpected...

Just as what i highlighted in the yesterday blog, PUT WORDS INTO ACTIONS, so that the other person will be blessed.

As the Bible Acts 20:35 'It is more blessed to give than to receive.'

I got a new job, and thank God for His provision and also had 20% pay adustment.
Sometimes ago, during a service, there was a lady who shared that she got a pay adjustment for 20% , i am thinking to myself, how can it be possible.

Matthew 19:26
"With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible."

Praise the Lord.

As for my new appointment, some of you had heard me sharing since beginning of the year, God open and close doors, at one point, there is a hope that i will get new posting (3 x internal transfer), but due to some changes which are beyond my control, only God knows. During this process of waiting, there are lot of disappointments, but God is good, He had a better plan for me.

Hebrews 11:40 'God had planned something better for us so that only together with us would they be made perfect.'

Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Thank you Lord.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amen! I rem Sandie had been looking out for a job for a very long time. Praise the Lord, can see God meeting each and everyone of your prayer requests from Brother, to Mother and Family and finally job. :)