Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Put words into ACTIONS

~ Silence Sand~

No wonder my score is only 2... as my nick implied , Silence Sand, will always keep SILENCE... good observer, and input when neccessary...

Just wanna share during Church Camp, it reminded me to put words into actions when P. Ong preached in Chinese service, I need to reflect for myself, I do not like people to talk only and no action taken especially at work place, some of you may recall, your boss like to boss around...

Seems like I forget to look at my life too, i had all the ideas in my head, but no action taken... :( which are more towards developing my own faith goals)... oh no, today we are suppose to review our faith goals, what had i done for the 1st half of the year? NOTHING lor...Time just fly away...

1 John 3:1-18
"Let us not love with words and togue, but with actions."

This versue reminded me about my actions to be taken, even to show love to my family and friends. Other things like my faith goals...

Listed some practical ways you can show LOVE to your family and friends?

a) Family member
- Drive my mum around on sun eg. go marketing, or anywhere she wants to go.
- Spend time with my niece before bedtime, to talk to her, and find out how she feel
- Do TAWG with my niece
Need to find other ways to show love to my sister and sis-in-law, these are challenging.

b) What about friends?
Have not been contacting with them for sometimes.
- meeting up with them

As for my faith goals, i need to put into actions
eg
1. learning guitar(HOW), and
2. healthy life style,
- stop eating fried food...

Maybe you would like to share with our cell, some practical ways you can show LOVE to your family and friends?

No comments: