Monday, February 25, 2008

Odd ball or not

To take responsibility for my previous entry "Women women women", I am Mushroom. This Odd ball entry is about a one liner casual comment from my very WISE colleague. I say she is very wise because colleagues have commented that when you know this lady, you will truly know what is inner beauty or that beauty radiates from within.

The topic was on strange habits of frens and this wise lady commented, "Aiya, when you dun think he or she is an oddball, he or she will never be an oddball."

This sentence left a powerful impression.

2 comments:

juls said...

Can we go back to the comment by Joseph...on the "he who fetches u everywhere???"

Ello....my dear cellmates...when u can find such a person, pls pls pls send them by me hor :)

They are a rarity. especially those who open doors for all women, old, ugly, married, auntie and all....true test of gentlemanliness....

Anonymous said...

Sand said...
There are some rarity guys still around, those who open door... so far Yungi bear do that for his lovely wife.. hehe u should know who is she.... and one of my good friend, open door for his wife too... sometimes i benefits from them too ..LOL..